Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

All

Have been reading posts as often as my schedule allows and hope all are well. There is no doubt that ptsc and our mutual investment is nearing a crossroads and I have a few thoughts.

1. We can speculate ad infinitum on upcoming events but the only thing that is going to make this stock move is a favorable decision from the bench followed by large settlements/monetary award. I would much rather be put out of my misery rather than continue with small nuisance settlements

2.There is a core of individuals who I respect and enjoy reading their posts as they contribute to this board much more than I ever could or they commiserate in a way that I appreciate.

3. Ronran has achieved oracle status

4. The closer we get to a decision the more posts appear from "first time members" of this board with misleading information, strange comments and obvious negative bashing. I have said on numerous times that I believe anyone has a right to say what they want as long it is sincere and courteous. There are a few individuals who we all recognize have ulterior motives and we suspect are "paid" in some fashion to post. Suggest we all ignore or treat their posts as they should be treated- with amusement.

5. It goes without saying that I hope future events goes our way but whether or not we're rewarded with a favorable judgement I hope everyone remains healthy and derives as much joy out of life as possible. I have a job where I am constantly reminded of how tenous life really is.

Tucci

New Message
Please login to post a reply