Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I can't remember what I read recently (might have been in the TPL v Brown filings) that lead me to conclude that somehow TPL was still getting theirs in additional to Alliacense. I can't say I'm positive about it, and I would've expected what you surmised, but I'm leaning toward what I posted. Not gonna go back and search it out but if I come accross it again, I will let you know and post it.

As for Agility having a longer term entitlement, I certainly think that's feasible, and maybe even likely. If I thought we had a strong case and high likelihood of success, I would have tried to make that agreement myself, so if they do, that could be add a flavor of confidence to the current picture. I'd be happy if that were to prove true, in a sense, though based on the Leckrone's tactics and the fact that Agility is a Leckrone hire from what I understand, the cynic in me wouldn't be surprised if some of that contingency or possible down the road participation didn't somehow round trip it's way back into Lecky's pocket.

New Message
Please login to post a reply