Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: HTC 10 Million and Possible Substantive Ruling Impact
I think it said something to the effect of "the parties" would settle at that amount, but I don't think that is as important as the general idea of my post. The quote is from the 1 or 2 pages before the schedule and I'm going from memory. And I would bet this litigation would've been settled by now if HTC were being offered 10 million. IMO the 8 tiers are significantly more important to discuss and the associated percentages in each tier. One can now reasonably calculate what a company owes based on the accused products. And with a substantive ruling a higher percentage could be charged. At least the veracity of the increasing rates has been confirmed and is IMO nice to know. The file says for "Attorneys' Eyes Only." Was the redacted portion enough to allow the public to view the information. If it was truly a mistake, wouldn't it be removed immediately? The substantive ruling is everything. It would be nice if we could focus on these things now.
New Message
Please login to post a reply