Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Leckrone's? Our BoD's? CJ's? Agility's? That is the question I want answered.. What had they determined (guessed) to be the % chance for a successful investigation prior to filing?? Was it worth the gamble.. a nose picker company accusing major and influential corporations of infringement and putting said infringement determination in the hands of politics? What about the potential influence a loss at the ITC could have on the NDoC, as HTC has already filed the ITC results there??

Just one more decision by our esteemed leaders that certainly appears to have been yet another #&@% up... Whose responsible? Will there be any consequences to whomever utimately made the decision to pursue via the ITC?? Our BoD had to have signed off on it..

Or is it just.. 'oops.. oh well.. was your deposit a day late becase of the holiday..?'

I will not be holding my breath for an apeal to reverse the rulings... I do want the BoD to answer my questions..

New Message
Please login to post a reply