Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

that we took a serious blow last Friday. Many want to keep putting a positive spin on this to avoid this stock taking a plunge tomorrow, which I say good luck to that. I've read that even if we would've won the ITC it would'nt have mattered because the decision would've been appealed. Well I would've preferred 10000 times over that we would've won and have their attorney's appeal the decision, because a victory would've been a victory, and we would've seen this stock's value over .20 cents tomorrow. The reality is we lost, now we're looking for a desperate victory in 2 weeks to stop us from losing everything. All weekend I've been debating whether I will sell a good portion of my shares tomorrow even at .05 cents or hopefully better, because if we lose in a couple of weeks, we'd be happy to even get .01 from this. I'm sure everybody has decided what they're going to do tomorrow, unfortunatel they'll be some panic selling and we'll see a serious plunge at the open. Whether the value stays there or not, who knows???? GLTA

Sep 09, 2013 02:25AM
Sep 09, 2013 08:44AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply