Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

It was I who issued a warning. Your post contained zero substance pertaining to PTSC, included name-calling, and was intended for/directed at a single other poster, ironically in regard to a pm you received.

So at least two violations, thus the warning. And here I apologize because usually, when I issue a warning, I send (via Agora's notice, or via pm) a note explaining my action. This time I didn't because I believed the violations were so obvious, and IMO the post was probably a "bad reaction" emotional response to a pm that you didn't like. Nothing more, but nothing anyone else is interested in.

In any case, I did not ban you for this post, and wouldn't. BTW, I have had you ranked with 5 Stars. I hope you and the other poster can resolve your dispute - maybe cheer together about the good news!

Now, what's with the low/almost no volume trading? We just leaped a major hurdle. What if it had gone the other way? I would have suspected that that risk was "priced in" to the PPS. Now that risk is gone. Time for it to be "priced out"!

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply