Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
"In realization of this, most investors who haven't already taken a position in the stock will choose to stay on the sidelines until the uncertainty has been resolved"

Except us crazy risk takes LOL!
Sometimes things "Pan Out" hopefully it will pan out for "this crazy long."
I just might add one thing Ronran.....
Many are aware that I and my best friend attended the SHM, hearing what was said (I am not going to hash over what has already been discussed), but I have a funny queasy feeling that the there is more to the ITC determination than meets the eye.
We are of the opinion that Juries favor the "little guy" and tend to scrutinize the arguments more closely especially if they feel there has been some injustice, Jim Otteson will do a good job in explaining how the infringers ganged up on PTSC using reexamination after reexamination hoping to break PTSC into bankruptcy and failure, in my opinion the jury will see this and understand the injustice done.
I say....Bring On The Jury Trial Full Force, only good will come out of it, not like Gildea's determination in what seems that a Judge dealt unfairly with the "Little Guy" with no jury……just one person making a decision.

New Message
Please login to post a reply