Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
It looks like we don't want to confuse the issues for the jury by including "variable speed" etc, and want to focus on "entire oscillator," which I believe makes it easier for TPL and PATRIOT to focus on the ring oscillator as being the clock generator without bringing in "variable verbiage," etc. As a juror I believe it is easier to believe the ring oscillator is the "entire oscillator" than the ring oscillator being the "entire variable speed system clock" with all the componets of a PLL and the external clock that all play a part. I'm hoping this is over in three days. As BaNoss said, and I will state a bit differently, did the ITC ID provide the legal backing HTC used to help eliminate thr other claims? I believe due to the court's ruling we are only focusing on the "entire oscillator," and since HTC is not going to pursue invalidity, we will not be able to introduce the 25 Micrprocessors that Shook the World article from the IEEE magazine. Now we will focus on 100+ licenses, how the ring oscillator is the "entire oscillator" because it runs freely when the system starts and then it gets narrowed into a range. We will also focus on how process and temperature affect the speed of the ring oscillator. Should be enough. We will see this week hopefully.
New Message
Please login to post a reply