Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Otteson Filed ITC Petition to Review Initial Determination...

Hmm, yep, yah, uh huh, sure, got it, you bet, yeah, been there, done that. Let me know when the smoke clears what the final is. I've got a long way to go before I'm in the black. I need it to get to $0.47 before I'll feel better. For now I'm going to go back to napping - and dreaming about my lost retirement plans.

BUT, money ain't everything. I've got a GREAT wife (47 years now), OK health, a roof over my head, food on the table (too much actually) no bills, wonderful kids and grandkids, living in what is still a great country (but I'm worried about that too) and wonderful neighbors. So if PTSC doesn't pay off for me - I guess I'll survive. Maybe I was just getting greedy. So with all I've got... what more could I really expect? My needs and wants have been exceeded now just my desires remain. Ah, perspective. There, now I feel better.

Good luck to all - especially those that really NEED this to be a winner. :)

DW

New Message
Please login to post a reply