Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
I am so unsettled and nervous. I have been a shareholder since 1999. I can't believe it has been 14 years and this week it may all finally come to a climax or anti- climax. My first buy was a few thousand shares at $7 (no lie). I had the presence of mind or the absence of mind to buy a crap load at 3 cents a few years later. The state of mind is to be decided this week. There have been so many ups and downs with this stock as we all know. There have been so many times that I (we) felt it was the defining moment only to be completely disappointed and told wait... Last week was the worst for me. When we received the ITC ruling against us it was like a punch to the stomach. I really can't believe once again I am still a believer/sucker Well this is it for me, this better not be another wait and see event. I need closure. Hopefully, closure with a smile and fond memory and not resentment. May we all be rewarded with our investment of money, time and belief. Thank you to those that have provided so much time and effort into research for the rest of us lazy soles. I hope that I never have to read another PTSC POST again after next month when I sell a happy man. Good luck to us all!
Sep 25, 2013 10:47PM
Sep 26, 2013 04:02AM
Sep 26, 2013 11:28AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply