Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Personally I think that showing that HTC edited the video testimony of Fish is a BIG DEAL.

Sorry, but I am not sure how a video testimony such as this can be allowed when we nor the jury can question the witness who is still alive.

Then we state the video has been edited by HTC who obviously has the tech expertise to do so in a professional manner.

I can't assume anything but if I were Otterson I would hammer away at the fraud perpetrate on the court and the jury by HTC by not allowing the full video to be shown (obviously if they edited something it would not have been beneficial to their case). If we do not use this as a significant point in showing the lack of transparency on the part of HTC and how they WILLFULLY attempted to pull the wool over the jury and court then I would like to know what Otterson is doing?

I also think that the Judge should sanction HTC for bringing a edited testimony into court and I hope he sanctions HTC and in his jury instructions he makes it clear to the jury that the Fish video was edited and Fish could not be questioned and therefore the jury should take the relevance and HTC's actions into account.

Mr. O I sure hope you are good at closing arguments

New Message
Please login to post a reply