Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
You got me to thinking and I figured I would do better with the dialogue. Ear muffs <<<<<>>>>> [During George Stone's interview to join the Untouchables] Malone: [piercingly] Where are you from, Stone? Stone: [smiling] From the South Side. Malone: "Stone?" "George Stone?" That's your name? What's your real name? Stone: That is my real name. Malone: Nah, what was it before you changed it? Stone: [his smile fading] Giuseppe Petri. Malone: Geez, I knew it! That's all you need - a thievin' Wop on the team! Stone: [offended] What's that you say? Malone: I said that you're a lyin' member of a no-good race! [Stone angrily slams Malone's clipboard out of his hand, whips a revolver out and puts it to his neck as he draws a baton] Stone: [coldly] It's much better than you, you stinkin' Irish pig! Malone: [to Ness] Oh, I like him. Ness: Yeah, I like him too. [Malone shakes hands with Stone] Malone: You just joined the Treasury Department, son. Stone: Yeah, okay.
New Message
Please login to post a reply