Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

That would be logical - agreed. A verdict against us would be easy - nothing really to determine other than HTC did not infringe on our IP. The opposite would require further analysis and deliberation that would take time. Damages alone from such a large corparation and the breath of products that may infringe would be somewhat difficult to determine - not to mention the willfullness aspect. They may even need urther asistance from the court in this regard (i.e. questions).

Regarding damages.. I believe only those products discussed with in the trial setting are under consideration for infringement/damages.. so that part is an absolute and a known.. and that other potentially infringing HTC products are not a part of this litigation/process/determination... If we are lucky enough to get a verdict of infringement.. those products not specifically a part of this trial would not be included in the MMP license which would be settled upon.. a partial MMP license would be granted.. and the remaining HTC products would then have to haggled over..

That is what was explained here in an answer to a question I had posted a few days ago.. 'why were we agreeing to $8B in prduct sales when HTC had closer to $50B in sales'.. I attempted to respond to the forum member who had supplied this info but failed to find the post in all the subsequent pages of posts that had accrued..

Corrections welcomed

So thank you to whomever that was

Willfulness now may be another matter tho..

New Message
Please login to post a reply