Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Before judge discharged jurors and asked them to comeback tomorrow, judge called both side into the court room. Jurors had two things to clarify in claim construction language. Judge let both side to view their opinions. HTC side wanted to tweak the language. Our side did not think any additional change or explanation would help. Judge agreed so no further instruction was given to jury.

I know someone will ask what were these two things but I think it's better to wait for the court document than I try to explain here. The talks among judge, two TPL and two HTC lawyers were fast. They knew what they were referring what parts of claim construction were involved, but it was not easy for me to follow. So I don't want speculation flying out of this.

This kind of waiting is pretty frustrating indeed. My feeling is that overall, this jury group is intelligent and serious about their duties. Beside talking to our lawyers and some BOD members, I also had chance to talk to a news person who try to cover this case as well as the Apple Samsung case here. I hope good or bad, we can get some press coverage about this long journey of fighting infringers. It has not been just a $ matter, but has been also an unusual showing of believe in truth, not in cheating, stealing, copying to disregard intellectual rights. I gave a web link of this board to him. Someone was talking about writing a book about our story. Hopefully the story about tomorrow will be a victorious one for all of us. Good luck to all and good night.

New Message
Please login to post a reply