Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Of course we could go after other infringers, why not... Anyone can sue anyone for any reason.

Everybody, please stop speculating what the jury panel is thinking, where they are in the process and how long it will take. It is creating so many unnecessary messages. Let's concentrate on posting what we know the facts to be and comments on Pacers. Stop driving yourselves crazy, it is way beyond our control at this time.

Good night and sweet dreams. Oh and for the recond, I am long 147,500 shares at an average share price of $.24 so I suspect I am like most of you, underwater at the present time.

By tomorrow afternoon, I hope to know whether I should have sold what I had at $.12 or that I should ahve bought more today at $.10... This is now a game of remorse or regret, two terrible scenarios but I will vote for the latter!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply