Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

We have nine jurors that have been given the task of sifting through some very technical info and have heard PHD level Scientists both say opposite meanings. Probably not a walk in the park and they don't have the history behind the story like we do nor the invested money to give that rosey look when Jim O says hello. Hopefully the Jurors are vetting every claim out and doing what they are supposed to do.... their best.

Juries make mistakes all the time. This is about money but they blow peoples lifes up in criminal cases all the time. I mentioned an analogy days ago to the OJ case and I never saw a more slam dunk case than that but the jury didnt see at that way. I'd rather let a hundred guilty go before we convicted one innocent man. That's our system with that standard beyond a reasonable doubt. We have to meet the clear and convincing standard which is not as strict as beyond a reasonable doubt but it must be proven that it is highly probable. Simple until you bring in the best trained most deep pocketed attorneys and this is what they do. Like a good criminal defense lawyer you dont have to prove your client is innocent you just have to create enough doubt that its beyond reasonable. This is what HTC et..al has tried to do. Sort of like Mark4321 really good at the beginning but after you see it enough you realize his game. Well they don't have years to see the game. Six days and a day or two to decide.

The system is totally FUBAR when it comes to patents. They have usurped the system and just with a small amount of research you can see the play book that all big Corps will use to ruin an inventor. Really no chance if your patent is stolen and you're you or me. These Jurors have to see through the red herrings and obfuscation and deliver justice after getting mind f....ed by the best in the business.

I hope they do and I hope they do ...............

Holy crap that was like a Marc novel. LOL

GL

New Message
Please login to post a reply