Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: What this case means: EVERY MICROPROCESSOR INFRINGES!

"What this case means: EVERY MICROPROCESSOR INFRINGES!"

I seriously wish this saying is true, as I also believed before the trial. There was an episode during Dr. O's tesimony. When our lawyer ask Dr. O the quality of 336, he replied in saying 336 is widely used and everying that uses microprocessor uses 336 technology (wording may not be exact, defer to pacer to see what was said exactly.) HTC lawyer objected immediately. Judge told Mr. O not to go beyond scope. (My guess is that this was not in Dr. O's written testimony.) Judge also did not like to have dispute is ITC case to be argue here. (There was some contention regarding this in ITC, I think, but don't recall details exactly.) So the objection was sustained. In later part of trial, HTC side also said there are other ways to clock cpu without using an ring oscilator.

Ok, don't be alarmed about what I just write above. Dr.O also said that the difference in 336 and alternatives in practice is a generation difference in making products onto market place. My interetation is that a generation behind other producers in samrt phone business mean's you are out. Nokia almost did that.

My impression is that there is nothing there right now that can compete head to head with 336 technology. The design around is costly and the time factor might prevent infringers to try that route successfully. Common sense will say that 366 technology cannot be superior forever. I wish I know how long 336 can keep leading in market place. Just hope it does in the time frame of its enforceability. Nano

New Message
Please login to post a reply