Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Does HTC NOW have to Sign a License? Will we NOW get MORE $$$$$$$$??

I think TECHNICALLY, they would still need a license for the rest of their phones that were NOT listed in the lawsuit, as well as for infringement on the other patents, if they do indeed apply.

Whether we pursue that with them or not remains to be seen. We may see this as having gotten what we need out of HTC through the verdict and now turn our focus to the other infringers and to the larger companies out there.

Time will tell. Certainly, we've just added an actual hammer onto the tool belt hook instead of just walking around with a tool belt and a truck with a logo on it as we have been in the past. So that bodes well for us, and companies should respect our ability to go after them a bit more now than they have in the past.

While I'm not sure we'll see $50M settlements, we will hopefully see at least $5M - $10M settlements and if that were the average over the remaining 70 (turns out I missed that GE had already signed) of the top 100, that's $350M - $700M in additional licensing, and that doesn't include the smaller companies that are $6B in revenues and less that might add up to another $50M-$100M in licensing. Perhaps there's even more than that to be gotten, perhaps less, hard to know, but I HOPE at this point, we begin to talk actual numbers in our PR's and create a buzz for this company that has been sorely lacking and is very much needed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply