Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: How to Increase Share Value now that we have a Cash Cow

"ll take the dividends, thanks. We don't have a product. We don't need commercials, or a marketing campaign. We need more wins in court and higher settlement amounts and a solid dividend program, then you will see the value of the stock really appreciate."

I just have to disagree with your prognosis, I have already mentioned that dividends are fine, but we have wasted too much time in USPTO, we have wasted too much time in litigation, some of the patents have run out or are going to run out.

A proactive approach to getting Name Recognition World Wide for PTSC is most likely the best plan to get this stock out of Penny Land and into Nasdaq.

It worked for QUALCOMM, it worked for BASF, It Worked for Google, it worked for Yahoo, currently its working for Cymer and many other companies that had successful court wins and or niche markets.

What will this TV and Radio Promotions do:

1. Bring Name Recognition to the Stock

2. Bring in Big Investors

3. Bring awareness to the world every time we have more court wins (which we will have)

4. Take the PTSC Story to the world, while infringers will not like being labeled the bad guys…. They are and it will be embarrassing trying to explain to customers why they have taken advantage of such a small company for such a long time.

5. Future jurors will KNOW the PTSC Story and will most likely award larger settlements.

Dividends are just icing on the cake, however to have phenomenal growth a successful marketing name recognition plan must be immediately implemented, the return on that investment will quadruple any dividend earnings and take us into Nasdaq is the way I see it.

I suspect that those that do not want this are only day traders hoping to keep the stock in pennly land where stock manipulation is more rampant.

New Message
Please login to post a reply