Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Obviously, I hope there will be at least a few days of substantial buzz about todays verdict and that it will generate interest from new investors and help the pps create a new much elevated baseline. I won't predict what that new level might be, but I hope we see steps toward it as today's news begins to spread.

Someone said there are rumors that Leckrone was settling some deals in the last week during the trial. I don't doubt that, and hopefully it wasn't at a big discount.

Over the next couple of weeks, perhaps these opportunities for news will bear fruit:

• we hopefully will hear news of those licenses
  • any additional license that today's verdict might precipitate
  • word of renewed/appellate action at the ITC
  • word of the stays being lifted and summary judgements being filed on our behalf for the remaining 8 litigants in the NDOC venue
  • news articles in patent publications, electronics publications, and in IP Law publications and other suitable venues, ie articles not written by us, but by reporters, analysts, observers, etc.
  • additional PR's from PTSC providing some visibility into the future game plan and just keeping the buzz going
  • and on 10/14, the 10q is due which will provide an opportunity to publicize some more about the strides that have been made of late and the path moving forward, and if there are numbers worth trumpeting, the subsequent events section will provide an opportunity to get soem of that info out officially

Hoping these provide opportunities to feed the tide that started to rise today.

New Message
Please login to post a reply