Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Thanks for this information, it was very helpful, i appreciate your time,i wasnt sure about the appeal process on this matter, i would think then, in my limited capacity, we most probably will not appeal, as well as HTC.

Do you think we will have to take someone to court, because they refuse to pay numbers we are asking in light of the low 950 k judgement? How in your minds eye, will we be able to overcome infringers, trying to lowball us, or fight higher numbers?

I havent read all the posts, but some, in searching for this post. Jim O has some skin in the game, and i guess we will have to see some soon to be released numbers, but we need to be able to keep the lights on, until the infringers start buying licenses, if we can get good numbers and not lowball numbers. If we have to wait for a scenario, that we have to fight to get higher numbers, and licensing suffers because of that. Do you suppose a strategy of paying Jim O in shares would be possible? That is if he is willing.

I guess i want to talk about scenario's that would hinder licensing. Maybe, just maybe, Jim O can negotiate effectively enough to keep the license fee's high, then we wouldnt have to worry about a slow licensing program in the near future. So can you comment more maybe on something realistically going forward in the licensing program, that if the infringer's think we are asking too much, how we would proceed in getting them to pay higher fee's in light of the 950 k, like a court situation, specifically over license fee's, how would a situation like that play out? We want x amount of dollars, they think well thats way to high, and we cant find middle ground, and let the licensing suffer by going to low, How would that play out for a court situation!

TIA, and forgive me if i missed any info, i will now get caught up on the posts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply