Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Being new, I don't want to overstep my place on this board but a shareholder lawsuit is justified. It took me about 4 hours of reading back posts to see what has happened to you folks over the years. I can't believe some of the things I have read.

1. Toxic funder in bed with the former CEO.

2. Delayed filings to mislead the shareholders in the early signing days to give the toxic funder more time to dump his shares while the average investor held on because of the little dividend given and the promises.

3. The sellout of Leckrone to bundle his product with licensing of the mmp. How can that be legal?

4. PTSC sues Leckrone's company and settles for a pittance and then business as usual.

5. Witholding of material events.

6. The worse thing is Leckrones company is in bankruptcy so think of where his priority is. How is he going to negotiate deals in good faith to ptsc under his personal circumstances.

This is just to name a few from what I gathered from posts. Shareholders need to very seriously consider a lawsuit.

What I know best is trading and with what I have seen from the trading action there are 2 catagories of shareholders in ptsc. A few big whales and longs that have been very strong in holding and not flipping. Get a whale on our side and see what the bod does then.

My sincere opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply