Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Why TPL and Alliasence need to be removed from control of MMP licensing

Nice post Fut. First and foremost, you know I like and respect ya, but ...

I was at the SHM when Leckrone gave a very compelling presentation demonstrating their reverse engineering capabilities, keen knowledge of the multiple industries, and revenue generated by each. Some will remember the presentation as it had a "Tickle Me Elmo" on one of the slides. I was impressed, very impressed. Also shared was that Leckrone Junior had previous experience licensing IP for Dolby (not Motorola). I walked away from that SHM feeling we were in great hands. Some could argue we were as the MMP has brought in $300M + since the licensing efforts began. I know I was in that happy blissful camp for a long time. Here's the deal. The HTC trial brought to light some very compelling issues that we were not aware of. Agreed? The interesting part to this is HTC sued us, correct? What if HTC had not sued us? How many more licenses would we have given away before we were in the know? Fact....These "gifts" hurt us as evidenced in the Pacers. Was PTSC management asleep at the wheel? Are they not at fault here? I am not asking for anyone to be replaced, rather, would appreciate some guidance by PTSC management as to what they are doing to ensure the monetization of the MMP portfolio is maximized to the fullest. As a PTSC shareholder am I not entitled to this? Hope things are good!

Congrats everyone!

Go Dodgers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply