Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Why TPL and Alliasence need to be removed from control of MMP licensing

Fut, are you kidding me with your post. Leckrone is about as dishonest as they come and you know it. Lack of ethics, lacking morals and maybe fraudulent in some of his endeavors. He burried his company into bk to screw creditors. Do you think he is broke. I doubt it, did he hide millions, my thought is yes. I hope the creditors come after him big time.

He had, what, 150mil, at least, and in less than 7 yrs he lost it all. hmmmm

The ptsc board is to blame almost as much as lecky is. What I read on the board about swartz and the old ceo and how they manipulated the pump and dump to 2 bucks is amazing. Is swartz gone, I doubt it. Is he working with lecky, it wouldn't surprise me. Does lecky have dirt on the current and past ptsc bod, probably. Does the current ptsc board have dirt on lecky, probably yes. That's why ptsc won't go after him.

And you want lecky in charge. wow. Why.

ptsc needs to show him he will make more if he takes a different role and a backseat.

my opinion

New Message
Please login to post a reply