Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

No offense taken!

What surprises me is that I thought the "working model" of PTSC with PDS and PTSC oversight of Alliacense was common knowledge. If nothing else, I would have expected it to have been shared at the last shareholders meeting (which I did not attend). The next time I talk to Cliff (perhaps after the 10Q comes out - PTSC policy is a quiet period as far as one-on-one communication with any shareholder within a week of a known SEC filing) I'll suggest this be better communicated to all shareholders, and to verify my understanding.

As for message board post impact on the PPS, there have been too many times where it has appeared so obvious..... Perhaps after reading my latest reply to to Brian, you'll have a better feel for why I have that opinion (unfortunately for you, you'll have to suffer all the way to the end of the post to see it!).

Looking forward to an informative 10Q and accompanying PR. If we don't get it, I'll definitely be talking to Cliff about it.

Go Dodgers! Being a relatively old fart, I remember going to games as a kid to see Kofax and Drysdale kick butt. This year approaches a similar excitement level!

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply