Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 18, 2013 07:07PM
Something people often confuse with owning a public stock - it gives you the right to have input as to who runs the company. It doesn't give you, the shareholder, the right to run the company. There are the exceptions, of course, the Warren Buffetts et al. Unfortunately, especially with penny stocks, the small shareholder, even if banded together with a large group of shareholders, still has little or no influence on who runs the company. So you can vote with your shares on who runs the company, or you can vote by selling your shares. But you're only deluded if you think you can do anything else. All you have to do is look at what our fearless leaders here have accomplished in more than 10 years of trying - absolutely nothing. If you think that scenario is going to change this time around, again, you are deluding yourself and the people on here trying to say otherwise are just trying to manipulate you. I have been saying this for awhile now and will add I believe the collection of share info would be for purposes other than what has been stated. Go ahead and call me paranoid Banosser. I've seen this movie too many times now not to know the ending. So my philosophy is to let the people running the company to do just that. They haven't been perfect and haven't always made the correct decision - NO BUSINESS MAN IS or HAS. But that, or selling your stock, is the only option IMO. Your input may be heard by them. But as I've stated numerous times before, they have more info than you. They always will. And that's the biggest reason that the decision-making is and should be made by them.
New Message
Please login to post a reply