Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

ease, you say:
"Don't be afraid to act on whatever the best plan of attack may be. ... Monkey up the works. Be unpredictable...
... I don't have enough information for a plan."

I'm totally baffled by the direction this "discussion" has gone in the last two weeks - and sadly it seems I'm part of a tiny minority if I look at my ratings which decreased with every post I wrote to bring back sense for reality and reason.

The facts:

- We won in the NDOC

- We received a low damages award of only a million against HTC - possibly just a fraction of a bigger license fee from HTC

- The information brought up at the NDOC about Leckrone being a crook isn't new - we knew that from 2010/2011 at the latest

- The company has immediately touted the NDOC win and accompanied the 10Q with a positive PR

- We lost at the ITC but hopefully will get a chance for a review

In sum our situation has improved while at the same time the challenge is how to convert this win in a steady and substantial revenue stream because of the following obstacles (how Cliff called it in his PR):
- the low damages ward
- the low Apple license (though it's not clear if Apple bought it as a cell phone producer or a computer producer)
- the alleged intention of Leckrone to betray PTSC
- the remaining time of the MMP lifecycle
Yes, it won't be a slam dunk but I'm not prepared to let my investment destroyed!
We don't have enough information, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes - but several think they know what to do, they know what's the best for the company and hence my investment?
No, so far I didn't read any suggestion which convinced me there was a way to improve the "Leckrone situation".
All I know PTSC is strictly controlling what TPL is doing, Otteson is working hard to get the ITC decision reviewed and hopefully changed and there is a huge mass of infringer targets out there.
And for those who blame me for my constant advice in the last five years to wait until the legal hurdles have been taken:
We are still in this legal battle although in the last stage with the ITC, so, yes, we have to withstand these last two months.
GLTA
New Message
Please login to post a reply