Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Our ITC petition for review is now up on the ITC website if you want to

Those mistakes and errors by the Judge are really just an obvious disregard for the rule of law. It seems common at the ITC. Big companies contact Polititians who inturn have influence on these decisions.

It has recently happened, as I have mentioned in the past, to a small company here in my home town, in a case filed against Intel, apple and HP. The Judge ruled against us on all 10 claims. When our attorneys read his ruling they could not believe the obvious disregard for the rule of law. We appealed to the Commission who overturned 8-10 claims to our favor. Then appealed to I believe The Federal Circuit crt on the 2 claims the Commission said they could not overturn. The Fed crt of appeals ruled in our favor on those 2 claims and said in the ruling that a "grave injustice" was done to us.

So I have faith that our case will be reviewed and overturned in our favor.

GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply