Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I think credibilty of posters has as much to do with why anyone, at least myself, would come to read the info here. If I can't trust the info being put on this board, or I think someone posts something for a motive other than he/she has stated , I WANT TO KNOW THAT.

So you can dismiss motive/credibility all you want, but I want to know if a poster who claims to have integrity is a cyber-squatter. I want to know if a poster has said one thing one day and contradicted himself another day. I want to know if a poster has been caught in a lie in another forum, or in a private e-mail or whatever.

I don't want the focus to be only on the above. It should be reasonable and not repititive. But for all of the BOD bashing I have read in the past few years, redundant posts saying nothing new, I think it is pretty hypocritical for someone, especially a hub leader, to say he's tired of reading posts about posters. There are plenty of other people here that may want to know things about certain posters.

If you agree with this post, please give it a thumbs up to send a message to the censors of this board.

New Message
Please login to post a reply