Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Mike's "worst case estimate of $1.4 billion (+ a few big settlements)"
Nov 04, 2013 07:17AM
Nov 04, 2013 07:41AM
Nov 04, 2013 09:23AM

Since you apparently have comprehension difficulties, this is what I wrote in regards to $350 Mil in license fees.

"Starting today, a cumulative dividend to stockholders of just 30 cents during all future licensing and Prosecution, would mean a payout by PTSC of $120,000,000. That amount alone would inturn necessitate a total license fee recovery to PDS of at least $350,000,000 ,and significantly more if the recovery amount requires litigation.."

Does my above statement mean what you're trying to represent ? That this was "Biajj's estimate of $350 million (less then $1 million per target ) during the next 8 years" ?? lol certainly not

Just two more remarks:

1. Your "worse case estimate of $1.4 Billion" is about 25% HIGHER that what even Dan Leckrone represented to the PTSC BOD of what the value of the MMP was.

2. My understanding is that the statute provides that no recovery shall be had for any infringement committed more than six years prior to the filing of the Complaint for infringement; so even though we may have notified 400, we haven't filed a "Complaint" against more than a dozen; and so recovery will be limited.

I normally don't respond to your post baiting, so don't expect a follow-up

New Message
Please login to post a reply