Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Nov 08, 2013 12:12PM

I am trying to find a silver lining in this mess.....can you explain how "they" need the stock to make money? I am probably overlooking the obvious. The way I see it the only time "they" needed the stock to make money was when "they" orchestrated the pump and dump for S&L. How do u see that "they" need the stock to make money? I can see that "they" need the MMP but the way this has been set up, by our BOD.....they dont need the shareholder so they dont really need the stock. Might be why they dont really own any of it.

I am very disappointed in what PTSC has allowed to occur.....and the word "allowed" implies that the BOD did not know what was going on with TPL. It appears that PTSC has been aware and in lock step with TPL throughout this mess. TPL literally siphoned the cash from the MMP licenses and when the shareholders demanded accountability by our BOD we were told we were in good hands because Gloria was a "forensic accountant" that was monitoring the TPL side of our partnership. And Gloria repoorted that all was in line and well with TPL. And it wasn't. PTSC filed a lawsuit against TPL, not to stop the TPL siphoning and comingling actions, but to protect themselves from potential shareholder legal actions. It is only my opinion, granted....but they did nothing to regain control of our only asset.

The trial revealed how incompetent and complicit our BOD is and was. The statement revealed in court shows the true nature of this licensing program.....D Lecktrone was asked why the Apple deal was so low and he replied that the desire was to have the prestige of Apple as a licensee......and the HTC lawyer countered with "then why did you agree not to disclose the fact that they had a license until the year 2021". Lecktrone lied because he was siphoning the cash and PTSC allowed it.....the BOD knows exactly how much the licenses are...and if they dont.....what exactly are they being paid so handsomely for? Filing required SEC documents? The BOD allows all of this in turn for the monthly checks for doing absolutely nothing...........

You cant have it both ways and TPL/PTSC were caught and, imo, they came out of this court case with the curtain being pulled back and their crediibility as a valid corporation so badly tarnished the only way to right the wrongs is for them to step down. And this is not going to happen. There needs to be threat by the shareholder to hold them responsible for their actions and inactions. From all I have learned from this trial....PTSC was aware and equally responsible for what TPL did.

The MMP is valid and a jury agreed....but the people managing the MMP are con men and leaches. If the thinking is TPL is the criminal in this and PTSC is the victim....then what does this say for the BOD that was overlooking the TPL licensing program? Are the 3 people in charge of PTSC worth a couple a million a year in salary?

I own a lot of shares and it is hard to consider selling at a dime.....but my fear is this may be the highest we go.

I hope someone with more insight and knowledge then myself will explain how we can hope for a stock price of more than a dime. Is there hope for PTSC?

teremoto

Nov 08, 2013 02:54PM
Nov 08, 2013 03:04PM

Nov 08, 2013 07:38PM
Nov 08, 2013 08:01PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply