Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: why have we not heard from the Full Commission yet?

I see no way in which "Day 61" could have fallen any later than Friday.

The ID date of service was inarguably September 6th as certified by ITC Secretary Lisa Barton in the ID document.

The government shutdown was inarguably 16 days long.

Therefore, the clock for the 61 days (45 days + 16 days) either started on September 7 or September 9 depending on if they truly use CALENDAR days and can start on a Saturday or if they can't start until the next BUSINESS day. There is only ONE Federal Holiday between September 6th and this past Friday. That was Columbus day (10/14), so since we're talking CALENDAR Days, that should have not bearing since the neither the start date or the end date fell on Columbus Day.

The 61st day was either Weds 11/6 or Friday 11/8. I don't see any way around that. So either the ITC missed the deadline OR the required period is 60 days rather than 45.

I guess time will tell, but I don't see how Day 61 could have fallen on any day other than Weds or Friday. Why are you thinking otherwise? TIA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply