Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"Seems lambertslunatics, whose research I trust implicitly, had come up with a figure of $5 million, based on ptsc's $1 million being 20%"

WHAT?!?!?! Hello?!?!?!? That's one of the funnier comments I've read on this board.

Neither portion of that statement above is truthful. Your posting history and mine don't lie. I've always stated that I think PTSC ultimately got between $4M & $6M allocated for the MMP from the money TPL collected from Apple. Furthermore, I've typically ballparked the overall Apple License to be between $18M & $20M or so based on my best guesses from court docs I saw.

I'll direct you to the following from a post YOU made:

"Incredibly, you argue that it doesn't appear that "Apple" licensing was included in fiscal May 2010, but somehow argue that it WAS included in May 2011 when the info you cite says a license was signed in April 2010? Then you point out that PTSC requested that the monies be put on hold, which supports my theory that no license was ever actually consumated, and you STILL think there is an Apple license included in May 2011. Doesn't make sense, pure and simple. I'm sure you'll argue, as you often do, that there's simply info out there that I haven't seen because I haven't done my DD. Yet for some reason you won't cite the specific info that supports your statement."

http://agoracom.com/ir/patriot/forums/discussion/topics/497583-seems-lamberts-in-his-lecturing-on-business-acumen/?message_id=1587900#message_1587900

One need only look at the various posts that make up the thread of the above link to see your comment is both false and disingenuous. Your typical posting is intended to disparage posters, rather than reveal truth. Still despite YEARS of being wrong, you continue to rabidly pursue disparaging Brian and others, while the real culprits that devalue your PTSC investment don't warrant a raised eyebrow from you. Enjoy yourself, but don't try to pass your offerings as credible or substantive.

For anyone who is interested in the TRUTH about what I said about the Apple license, simply google "lambertslunatics Apple license". Go and read a few of those posts that come up if your interested. Compare what I wrote then to what's actually transpired, or what Fut says now. I think my understanding of what transpired, and what would develop from it are pretty on the money.

As for Brian's credibility on PTSC issues versus Fut's, simply go back and read both posters' histories, and compare them to what actually ultimately occurred. To paraphrase Leckrone, it's a slamdunk.

New Message
Please login to post a reply