Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I started this mess with my post about the Apple/Samsung trial and comparing the jury initially awarding Apple $1B for patents on smartphone designs. I was flabbergasted thinking that PTSC had only been privvy to less than $1M in license fee from Apple, but someone since has said that really it might be $1.6M

I didn't mean to open up old wounds on this, but nevertheless, it is obvious that we did not get even a poor nuisance deal. We were obviously defrauded by the co-mingling of the MMP and TPL patents and the BOD allowed it to happen, but subsequently sued TPL and now have a secret agreement that supposedly fixes everything. We shall see.

I do agree with the folks that would like to see proof of a $25 million settlement with Apple for the co-mingled patents. That seems to be a fairly simple thing to do to clear up the festering questions that remain around this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply