Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Can someone please post link or cut and paste showing 20-25 milion from Apple..?

Understood.

Unless I'm mistaken, Esquire is usually used in addressing someone else who is a practicing lawyer, not by the lawyer themself. This is done essentially out of respect/honor. In other words, this is David Pohl adding that designation. Additionally, having a law degree doesn't necessarily make you a practicing lawyer as you might graduate from law school, but never pass the bar, or even attempt to take it.

As for why David Pohl's letter was written that way, unfortunately, you'd have to ask David Pohl that question. Whose responsibiilty is it to assure the accuracy of the information that PTSC voluntarily publishes in its PRs? Did Brian go to law school so Pohl made an assumption that he was a lawyer? I have asked the question and am confortable that it's PTSC's mistake.

What I CAN tell you is that PTSC has never been very diligent in the accuracy of details of their PRs. That goes from license counts, to plans to combat false dividend reports, to missplaced City & State locations for Consulting companies it hires.

New Message
Please login to post a reply