Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: re: Nobody wants to ask biajj ... Ok Steve, ok, you win

Bull crap. Go back and find a post where I backed the BOD, especially in the context of my discussions about the apple licensing deal. I've been negative on DL for years. Never trusted that dude. You never read my posts anyhow or else you have comprehending defects.

As far as Brian is concerned, all I asked for was a link or documentation of what he claimed. Just varification and clarification of what he stated. He could have supplied that. He also didn't expand on the $26M. That PTSC BOD did file a complaint and some remedy was forthcoming. I told him I would stand corrected if he came up with the proof. He didn't. Ba did and Laurie also put out more info which is what I was after anyhow. Could I have done that myself. Yes. But then I didn't make any accusations, Brian did.

I stand corrected! In fact I wasn't even wrong, I just wanted to have Brian varify what he stated. I trust no one on a stock message board.

You can have the last word. That's my story and i'm sticking to it.

Oh yeah. I'm not coming up with any cash to do what the BOD is supposed to do. I have enough invested already.

GO PTSC!!!!!!!!! :0)

I'm done with you ease. Unless you post more untruths about me personally of which I'd have to correct.

Thanks....

GL

New Message
Please login to post a reply