Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Well it seems Laurie is going to ignore my question

I think you just made up the info in the post you made, and, as such, should be banned (for the first time).

It's pretty clear from what you posted that that's the case. I say that because, I've seen the unredacted document that BaNosser posted, and the redacted portions, have nothing to do with the Apple license. They have to do with a second licnese that TPL tried to pull the same shenanigans on and stuff that is unrleated to the MMP, and about the Marcoux case itself. If you had talked to Cliff, you would know that!

I think it's pretty clear who here does research that can be trusted, and who here simply throws grenades at those people in hopes to disparage them and cover mistakes by PTSC management and BOD.

Now you throw out an "alleged convesation" with the CEO of the Company who allowed the Apple debacle to take place. This is a CEO who supposedly is taking your phone calls, and talking about an Apple license that he's bound by an NDA not to talk about, but not responding to legitimate e-mail upon legititmate e-mail from Shareholders who have serious questions. Instead, according to you, he's reading message board postings from BaNosser. LOLOL.

I think it's pretty clear, unless, of course, you're ready, willing and able to provide a certifed unredacted transcript of your "conversation" with Cliff the CEO, or unless you provide a link to the recorded conversation so that we can all judge for ourselves whether you're telling the truth.

My my! I sure wonder why it took you so long for it to really "get ugly" as you put it. LOL

Probably the best thing you can do is call Cliffy back and tell him to put out a PR about the Apple license, the amount they paid total, and the amount they actually attributed to the MMP, at the time of the license, or after PTSC supposedly were able to "lay a solid foundation for future cooperation between the parties and their combined pursuit of the business of the MMP Portfolio."

Nice try, but until you or the company can provide written documentation that shows otherwise, the record seems clear (they're COURT records afterall) as to what transpired, and the calamity that was perpetrated by TPL under the hawk like supervision of Cliff, Carlton, and Gloria. Did you thank them for guarding your interests so carefully and successfully?! .....yeah, I guess not.

New Message
Please login to post a reply