Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Well it seems Laurie is going to ignore my question

Any simian reading those docs would understand that that info was put in there to show the original allocation of proceeds in the initial negotiations

The vast majority of people reading those documents would have come to the exact same conclusion as Brian has... Moore's Decl openly identifying Apple.. the allocation being stated as less than 20%.. the injunction, date.. and it took a supposed phone call to Cliff to get any hint as to what the final license may have been.. which according to you may have been ~$5M (of course would CF have ever told you anything different?).. Therefore Apple who had been notified they had billions in exposure to MMP infringment as per the HTC litigation, sat down at the negotiating table with the shark and his ace licensing team and the initial figures thrown in front of Apple was...... $18.49M... and they eventually ended up settling that exposure for $960k... Who would have fathomed that the fee would have gone from $18.5M to $960k?? This is what should be an outrage.. not even taking into account that TPL (acording to you) misappropriated supposedly $5M for themselves... if that was the extent DL/TPL kept...

As for LL's 95% quotations - looks like someone else made the same "mistake" as you all did, doesn't it.

Sure... I guess the Declaration of Kenneth Prochnow under the penalty of perjury from which Lambert got that excerpt (pg 2 btw):

(c) Patriot Scientific Corporation v. TPL, Santa Clara County Superior Court No. 1-10-

CV169836, arising from TPL’s mis-allocation of a “mixed” MMP license to a major Silicon

Valley firm, allowing TPL to appropriate for itself some 95% of the gross license proceeds

without accounting to its MMP partners for their rightful share of a multimillion dollar license.

is prolly just another "mistake" cuz that stuff doesn't need to be super acurate..

but it is currious that $960k is 5% of $19.2M.....

feel free to double check my math.. I only got thru Diffi Q...

New Message
Please login to post a reply