Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

When I first started to read this board I was seeking information and insight into what I considered an intertesting investment. My effort to seek information precedes the so-called J3 lawsuit which many of us would agree ended with less than satifactory results.

Over the past several months, and it may be quite longer, this board has been become less than an informative forum and, sadly a forum of bashing. Such negativity can not be helpful.

There is one particular culprit who has a very loyal following. He is a very devisive person with an obvious agenda to continously bash and demean PTSC. I have received PMs from his friends, people I respect, extolling his so called "busines savvy" and his "brillance" (did I spell that correctly?). With all due respect to these people of whom I have a very high regard I do not see any evidence to support such a conclusion.

I am very frustrated as I am sure everyone else is. We have won a significant vistory and yet we languish in the absurbly low .10 to .11 price range. It is all about the uncertain future. If there is one thing that investors, major investors, not silly people like us, abhor is that they do not like uncertainity. Consistent revenues, growth in revenues, stability in operations, long term growth. These are the only elements that will drive the price per share upward.

Nov 23, 2013 02:50AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply