Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

As far as I understand it there was an electronic trade from sometime in the day that was settled electronically at 33 seconds after the close. The trade was for .114 but because it was from earlier in the day it is not the closing price. .111 was the closing price. The asking price at the close was .1148 ( again ).

So all this has me wondering why the volume is surging, especially at the end of the trading day. Why is some of the volume trading at a higher price and obsured until after the market closes? Someone getting out or someone getting in ( in a bigger way )? Is there news out there or about to be revealed? My gut says somebody knows something and we are going to move... I think it will be up but how far I do not know. Looking forward to Monday. Any PACERS today? Maybe after 5:00PM EST. ( that's 2:00 in L.A., about 40 minutes from now) GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply