Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Marc,

Assuming your question about Bernie Madoff's current residence was genuine, I have taken time to answer. You can reach him at the Federal Correctional Complex, Butner, North Carolina, U.S.A. For the next 145 years.

Make no mistake: whatever Leckrone & crew have done, are doing, or will do cannot rise to even rounding error status compared to Bernie (12,000 investors, $17 billion in losses). WRT PTSC, it is interesting to note that Fed regulators consistently ignored Harry Markopolos (a respected, widely-known forensic investigator) for many years. Harry told the world, over and over again, that Madoff was a phony.

The Feds and thousands of others didn't listen; I doubt they had a sound enough grounding in mathematics to grasp Markopolous' arguments. I thank God I did.

Of course, that Lecky & crew have affected your and my hard-earned resources, trivial as they may be, makes it very unsafe for them to walk certain streets ...

New Message
Please login to post a reply