Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Question...

Since it is implied that the HTC award was based on the Apple deal. I figure going forward we have to argue we deserve more...because everyone will say "Hey..we're not going to pay more than freaking Apple!" ..

So Question: Is there anywhere in the new/old info brought to light over the past few weeks...that suggest that the overall money paid to Apple was based on negotiating the MMP but DL had changed the appropriations of the money received to reflect it was paid to his patent portfolio in order to avoid sharing the lions share of the settlement...or was this never the case that Apple had paid primarily to satisfy DLs private portfolio of patents?

I admit I do not read the actual documents and rely on the board memebers for their paraphrasing...I thank you all for that both who I do agree with and don't for taking the time...

New Message
Please login to post a reply