Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: In the matter of IntellaSys Bec Bermuda Supreme Court Schedule

Just a thought. I believe there is a Mandarin Hotel in Bermuda and I also believe that DL lists a sizeable credit $26K from the Mandarin Oriental Hotel as personal property in his BK ( I could be wrong on this one). Perhaps DL and Ms Neal were traveling or planning to travel together(as I believe was mentioned they do, in the Motion of Creditors' Committee) on a business trip to Bermuda at the Mandarin Hotel.

Perhaps DL had to take the Mandarin to court in Bermuda for a refund. Or, maybe the Supreme Court matter was something altogether different.

I wonder just how closely Patriot has monitored all the expenses included in the 15% "off the top" payments made to TPL over the years. How much of shareholders' money may have supported his so called lavish lifestyle.

Don't forget IntellaSys BEC ltd is/was located in Hamilton, Bermuda and handled IntellaSys international sales and Marketing

http://www.intellasys.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=40&Itemid=55

New Message
Please login to post a reply