Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: Here is what I`d like to know....

posted on Oct 31, 2005 09:10AM
You know as well as I, dilution was a double edged sword - We would have folded tent years ago, but we were sustained for the one thing that would still pay salaries - our shares.

But now we have this far stickier web to untangle from. Was it worth it? I`ll settle for giving him a backhanded compliment as he gave us life, but stretched out our re-hab time.

IMHO the recent rough treatment of LG represents a wrestling of the power shift and the paradigm of warrants being at the forefront of PTSC`s existence. I`m hoping Patriot is being weaned away from the teat of Swartz, and Swartz is being encouraged to convert their shares.

It only makes sense for TPL to have this type of thought at the forefront of Pohl`s agenda (IMHO Pohl gets his marching orders from TPL) with Swartz. These repricings have to stop for TPL to be properly incented in continuing to pursue infringers.

As far as LG, the arbitrated compromise will probably be cash, or share equivalent...Life aint exactly fair. Sometimes the dragon wins the battles, but maybe not the war.

/mixing those metaphores, it`s a slow morning.

(All JMHO, no logic, just emotion)

Regards

New Message
Please login to post a reply