Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I have a dream…

…That our stock will be judged not by the mismanagement of directors past and present but by the content of our Intellectual Property

…That we are not saddled with the burden of betrayal of false friends, but rewarded for our ability to stand on the shoulders of their reverse engineering

…That Ford is one of many licensees that are paying royalties, so we can, with confidence, give guidance and declare dividends for quarters to come

…That my friends who listened to my advice and bought into the dream will look at me and smile rather than curse my name

…That the recalcitrant infringers will get their just desserts

…That the ITC Commission corrects the errors of the ALJ and reverses his Initial Determination

…That the Honorable Judge Grewal denies HTC’s transparent motion of rule of law

…That Jim Otteson will be richly rewarded for his vision to see PTSC’s true potential and for his fortitude to lead us out of pennyland

…That justice is served and the shareholders of PTSC are rewarded for their patients and loyalty

…That Charles Moore will be truly recognized for the indelible impact his brainchild has had on history

…That this dream becomes reality in the early months of 2014

Hemdog

New Message
Please login to post a reply