Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

on PTSC's financial/borrowing ability, timing, and the response of the Market. 25% premium ? More ? Not sure, it has to be figured out. For example... 125 Mil shares bought back at lets say 15-16 cents, makes it a $20,000,000 buyback + expenses.

Can we secure and service that kind of purchasing power ? PTSC has been very careful and even avoided making quantifable representations about future revenue, but there is plenty being represented in the BK Court and even in PTSC's own HTC case concluded story narrative about optimistic industry license recovery. The company has to go out and find a lender, and sell our story to them. I'm sure Carl knows a few; if they still have any money left to loan. (I hear rumors, lol).

The point is that we lose nothing by soaking every available share back up possible !

The lesser the future total recovery of MMP licensee fees, the more we need to soak up Float shares. Using Moore's "at least equal to "$300 Mil" in recovery, I think that gives PTSC a maximum of $120M, or 30 cents per share in revenues. If we can cut our share count that would proportionally increase our per share recovery value. Doing this is a proactive exclusive PTSC controlled event, having NOTHING to do with TPL or the courts or the level of future MMP license fees; and yet it's results would potentially be highly productive and significant.

What if the MMP licensing effort implodes, or expires before much more is recovered, or the PTSC loans used to buy shares weighs on the Balance sheet ?? SO WHAT. If significant enough revenues to support the price rise of 400,000,000+ shares don't materialize, then this investment is worthless anyway, so why not "play to win". It's really the only choice for retail Shareholders to increase the odds of making their shares more valuable; without an extension of the patents and without significantly higher estimations of MMP revenue potential.

New Message
Please login to post a reply