Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: If you read this message board you should be aware of certain things

Posters who "graciously" post info such as Pacers and other research have stated that they have no obligation to give any info to anyone. Meaning that if an important piece of info comes out, they may or may not post it. You can be sure that it will only be posted after they have disseminated such info privately amongst a select group of shareholders. You can be sure that the biggest reason they post info is so that the majority of people coming here will not look for it themselves. That way they will have an edge when that important piece of info becomes public.

This is not the first time you have accused me of such. I have spent approximately $1100 in the last 6 months alone on Pacers that I have "graciously" shared with this forum so all investors (including yourself) can have the exact info as posted in the Federal Court system.. All you do is sit at your accounting desk weaving conspiracy plots and baselessly accuse/slander longtime investors.

As I have stated on numeous occasions in response to your unfounded accusations I have not purchased a share of PTSC stock since the divys (re'invested') and haven't sold any (very much to my chagrin) since prior to the divys...

Don't expect me to idly stand by while you once again accuse me (and others I greatly respect) of the worst thing a forum member can be accused of..

New Message
Please login to post a reply