Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: If you read this message board you should be aware of certain things

You mean the one where you accused me of redacting parts of the Apple license court document that according to you I did for nefarious reasons to purposefully decieve investors because once again according to you the real truth was in the parts I had hidden..??

Where you stated that if I didn't come clean about the redacted parts it was gonna get real ugly...

I stated truthfully those redactions had nothing to do with Company A but you accused away.. It's obvious that the redactions that Banosser did were probably to hide info that would have revealed the truth. I posted on the forum what I had redacted: The redacted portions of the Hoge doc refer to: possible damage to licensing efforts if the facts enclosed within got out, especially the Exhibits... discussed Co B where the proportion allocated for MMP was reduced from 85% to 77.5% (which is probably Dresser after looking back)... and a separate lawsuit refering to DL's 'purchase' of ChipScale.. link

Here is the redacted version of the that court document I posted defending Brian's speculation of the Apple license debacle.. Here is the unredacted version for everyone to see and judge for themselves..

As to the % of the Apple license that was allocated to the MMP determining the $960K PTSC payment you can talk to Cliff and believe what he spins to you or you can believe what a Federal Court document states it as: the Declaration of Kenneth Prochnow under the penalty of perjury.. pg 2

(c) Patriot Scientific Corporation v. TPL, Santa Clara County Superior Court No. 1-10-CV169836, arising from TPL’s mis-allocation of a “mixed” MMP license to a major Silicon Valley firm, allowing TPL to appropriate for itself some 95% of the gross license proceeds without accounting to its MMP partners for their rightful share of a multimillion dollar license.

As I stated previously, I stand behind everything I posted

New Message
Please login to post a reply