Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: 1mio shares traded in Germany today - so m&a has worked perfectly...

Though I get classified with the so called "BoD-apologists" I was never a supporter of the conspiracy theory regarding manipulation via messaging boards in order to get prices down to be able to buy cheap - at least not here with PTSC.
Of course there have been numerous cases of share price manipulation via the internet in the past years but I always had the feeling this wouldn't apply to us/PTSC.

But what happened this week, "crowned" from today's trading volume in Germany, makes me think I have to change my mind.

It's sad I don't live in the US, because I'd immediately try to get the SEC involved via my lawyers - but not for checking the company but checking the trading patterns of the last years in combination with activities on messaging boards.

@Ron et al: Please consider that I do NOT pick Agoracom as the causal MB but ALL MBs - never the less we all know which messaging board worldwide is the most important for the exchange of "truth, facts or knowledgeable opionions".
And because of speaking generally this is NO "personal attack"...:-)

BTW, if you ask yourself what I meant with "m&a" in the reference line:
"manipulation & accumulation".

New Message
Please login to post a reply