Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
"If Lecrone was smart, he would accept a revised COMAG and try to salvage a little something out of this deal (if legally doable)."

It seems to me that any MMP activity is at a standstill. With the animosity in the BK circles I just can't see how CJ and DL can sit down and make any decisions in PDS. Additonally, is DL likely to authorize Alliacense to incur any costs on MMP when he can get 100% of income into Leckrone/Neal hands through his other patents?

Time for PTSC (Cliff and Gloria, 2-1) to instruct CJ to bring the hammer down on DL and force him out of PDS for non-performance or any other provable cause within the scope of the PDS agreements, i.e. use the agreements against him and/or TPL in any way possible without actually terminating the arrangement per se, which we can't do anyway thanks fo Spineless Johnson. If the instruction (2-1) is ignored by CJ then CF and GF can presumably relieve him of the role at PTSC.
New Message
Please login to post a reply